We have over 40 years combined legal experience as Sacramento Divorce Attorneys.
We limit our entire practice to Family Law. Our choice is to ensure we excel in one area of the law rather than providing merely adequate services in many.
Meet our Attorneys
Melanie R. Hughes
Associate Counsel | Sacramento Divorce & Family Law Attorney Since 1997
• Juris Doctor: Lincoln School of Law, Sacramento, California
• Bachelor of Arts: California State University, Sacramento
• The State Bar of California
• US Court Eastern District of California
• United States Supreme Court
• California State Bar Association – Family Law Section
• Sacramento County Bar Association – Family Law Section
• Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow
• Non-Professional Memberships:
Northern California Hunter/Jumper Association. Pacific Coast Horseshow Association. United States Equestrian Federation. United States Hunter/Jumper Association.
Successfully represented a Mother challenging a child support order to the Third District Court of Appeal. The Sacramento County trial court incorrectly calculated support based on its approximation of the parties' custodial time. As a result of the appeal, Sacramento County local rules were revised to require accurate mathematical calculations.